Field Surveyor, or Civil Engineer (E.I.T. or P.E.)
Salary: Competitive; Wage range is approximately $55,000 to $95,000 per year with a flexible work schedule
- For Surveyor: Active Oregon F.E. license preferable but not required
- For Civil Engineer: Active Oregon P.E. license or be able to obtain the P.E. License within 6 months
- Experience can be substituted in lieu of Education (Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent)
- Experience with design and modeling software tools, specifically AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Experience using survey equipment and software
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving clearance
- Site development
- Construction and Project Management
- Supervising or mentoring others
- Motivation to succeed in consulting-model employment
As a Field Surveyor, you will join a growing engineering team and have a leadership role within the Civil Engineering practice. Active engagement with clients, including local municipalities, will be critical to your success. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Lead survey projects
- Communicate with the engineering team
- Serve as a field liaison between technical resources and clients
- Mentor and coach more junior engineers and technicians to broaden staff knowledge.
As a Civil Engineer, you will join a growing engineering team and have a leadership role within the Civil Engineering practice. Active engagement with clients, including local municipalities, will be critical to your success. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and assess civil design documents including, but not limited to, site development plans, local roads, complete streets, drainage, and ADA compliant intersections etc.
- Ensure project costs, schedule, and performance targets are achieved
- Serve as project manager/liaison between technical resources and clients, including attending client meetings, town halls, etc.
Please send a cover letter, a resume, and an example of your work that addresses your interest and experience in this position to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will remain confidential.